Point of Single Contact (PSC) is a portal for access to information and electronic administrative procedures set up in each EU Member State in accordance with the requirements of Directive 2006/123/EC on services in the internal market.
The aim of the PSC is to facilitate service sector entrepreneurs to start and expand businesses not only within their own Member State but across the EU.
On the PSC portals entrepreneurs in the service area may find complete, accurate and up-to-date information for each EU Member State related to:
- the requirements that entrepreneurs have to meet if they wish to start and operate business in the field of services in a particular Member State (including. information on existing regulatory regimes, qualification requirements, due fees, etc.);
- information how to apply and carry out electronically the necessary procedures to access and exercise of service activities;
- information and conditions for access to public registers (records) and databases;
- information about the remedies that are available in the event of a dispute between providers and competent authorities, between providers and service recipients or between service providers;
- information and contact details of the competent authorities;
- information and contact details of the relevant associations or organizations other than the competent authorities, which providers or consumers may contact.
Links to PSC portals of all EU Member States are available here:
More information about the PSC portals of all EU Member States and a link to them is available at: