Updated last 26.03.2021
What is the program about?
Innosup is an initiative under Horizon 2020 Program. The financial support under this initiative focuses on development of an ecosystem conducive to innovation among small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) in Europe. Currently the programme period has expired. Ongoing is the preparation of the future framework program Horizon Europe which is a followup of the Horizon 2020 Program.
What is the main goal of the program?
The purpose is to allow member states and regions to increase the efficiency of their services by means of cooperation, mutual training and deployment of new approaches. The emphasis is on testing of new approaches for more robust incentivizing of innovation in pilot projects.
Who is eligible to apply under the program?
Calls for proposals fall into one of the following two financing options (with the relevant categories under each of them listed below):
- Possibilities for financing for clusters, innovation agencies and other SME intermediaries:
– Projects of clusters for value-added industrial chains;
– Blockchain and distributed ledger technologies for SMEs;
– Workplace-related innovations initiated by SMEs;
– Peer training through innovation agencies;
– Experimentation in innovation agencies;
– European Open Innovation Network in the area of modern technologies;
– Instrument for investors for financing of innovative SMEs;
- Possibilities for financing for SMEs and research:
– European Innovation Assistant for SMEs;
– Platform for innovation in societal challenges;
– Platform for personalized nutrition for persons over 60;
– Platforms for developing value-added industrial chains in Bioeconomy;
– Projects of SME for integration of key enabling technologies to address the challenges of clean manufacturing;
– Development of new closed chains disrupting traditional linear business models based on design;
– Promoting the emergence and development of innovative digital and technological industrial chains in biofoods, forestry, and environment sectors;
– Industry 4.0;
– Value-added innovation in food products.
What are the deadlines for application in calls for proposals under the program?
Each call for proposals is with a specific application deadline.